Become a member
Individual lifetime membership of Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Limited (SSHCS Ltd), the Community Benefit Society set up to run the shop, costs only £5 and gives you a vote at AGMs and much more.
How do I join?
- Download the Membership Application Form, or pick one up from the shop.
- Fill in and sign one form for each membership applied for and bring it into the shop or return it to the address shown on the form.
We store all your membership information securely in accordance with our Privacy Statement for Members.
Who can join?
- Anyone aged 16 and over
- … and you don’t need to live in Stoke-sub-Hamdon
If you have any queries about becoming a member, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and ask at the shop.
Make a donation
Much of the funding to get our project off the ground has come from our generous local community. We’re still fundraising to refurbish the shop and to add an information hub, including computer access. If you’d like to make a donation, we’d be very grateful.
Donations by cheque
Make cheques payable to Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop and drop them in at the shop or post them to SSHCS Ltd, 7 Walscombe Close, Stoke-sub-Hamdon TA14 6QJ marking it clearly as a donation.
If you’re making a donation and also applying for membership, download and fill in the Membership Application Form or pick one up from the shop.
Donations by bank transfer (BACS)
Please add your name and initials as a reference so we know who has made the donation.
- Lloyds Business Account no 55762368
- Sort code 30-90-89
- Account name Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Limited
If you have any queries about donations, call in and speak to us at the shop or email us at email@example.com