About Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Limited
Stoke Community Shop is operated by Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Limited (SSHCS Ltd), a not-for-profit Community Benefit Society registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014 with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- FCA Registration No: 8287
- Registered Office: SSHCS Ltd, 7 Walscombe Close, Stoke-sub-Hamdon, Somerset TA14 6QJ
Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Rules sets out our constitution, how we’re run and the rights of our Members.
SSHCS Ltd has been set up by Stoke-sub-Hamdon residents to keep our village shop and Post Office open…and more.
We aim to be sustainable – that is, to make enough profit to keep the shop running; in the future, we hope to be able to support other local community projects financially as well.
Thank you from the founding committee members of Stoke-sub-Hamdon Community Shop Limited.
If you have any queries about SSHCS Ltd
- call in at Stoke Community Shop
- email us at email@example.com
- write us at SSHCS Ltd, 7 Walscombe Close, Stoke-sub-Hamdon, Somerset TA14 6QJ.