Stoke Community Help Project
If you are self-isolating for any reason, call us for help with:
- Shopping – orders and deliveries from Stoke Community Shop
- Prescription collection
- Posting mail
- Walking your dog
We’re also here for you if need to talk to someone now and again while you’re self-isolating.
Call 01935 509100
Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm
- There is no charge for the delivery/collection service
- We can accept cash and card payments for grocery orders.
- Our volunteers will never ask to come into your house.
- All our volunteers carry official numbered ID badges issued and accredited by Stoke-sub-Hamdon Parish Council.
We’re a group of volunteers from Stoke-sub-Hamdon supporting villagers who need help during the coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak.
We’re using Stoke Community Shop’s telephone line and Stoke Charity Shop’s new premises as a base.